Our mission, for equity and access for all, is to create, nurture, and sustain an inclusive culture, where differences drive innovative solutions to meet the needs of our students and community. Additionally to:
- Engage all staff and students in conversations and trainings about equity and inclusion.
- Support in identifying, reviewing and implementing curricula, initiatives and efforts that best support students in order to close the achievement gap.
- Promote participation in all activities supporting equity in our school community.
- Sharing equity information with and offer programs to parents and the community.
- Analyzing student data to inform our decisions with regards to closing the achievement gap