Our drama program, taught by Ms. Getchius-Staines, introduces our students to plays and theater and helps them develop a love for reading and writing. Students will be exposed to important plays of our time, costuming, set design and ongoing performances. Creative drama can include dramatic play, story enactment, imagination journeys, theatre games, music, and dance. “Let’s pretend” is the norm in creative drama class, not just a child’s game. Students will also learn how to give constructive feedback to each other thus building self esteem and speaking skills. Ms. Getchius-Stains has created a fabulous curriculum designed to meet all of our student’s learning needs at the same time building a love and respect for theater, reading, writing and one another.
- Field Day for Grades 3-5 May 30, 2018
- Field Day for Grades K-2 June 4, 2018
- 5th Grade Trip to Club Getaway June 6, 2018
- Chancellors Day - No School For Students June 7, 2018
- PTA Meeting at 5:45 June 12, 2018
- Dance Festival June 13, 2018
- 5th Grade Graduation June 19, 2018